Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Ugly







Look how ugly this is. Multiple forward slashes mixed with hyphens look like japanese from a distance. Not that japanese symbols are ugly. This is. Regrettably I think I am going to have to come up with some circle based (there is a a "subtle" semi circle theme throughout the rest of the graphics) "information design" which I do not really have the time to do when I have to individually typeset 200 numerals and colour correct over 100 photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment