Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Reshoot

I did not think this would be this long. I have other things to be doing.

Reshoot

Diary close up
Coffee/Cuppa dilemma
Radio better lighting
Wellingtons something else smaller
Fairy get from loft
Irish something else
Holly in good light
CD in good light
Toffee sans wire
Leaves - gold
Peas - more of a pile or alternative
Chain - same but lower
Light Bulb - same but closer
Sock - Brighter - maybe more of a sports sock?
Mail in better light
Hosiery - alternatives
Toilet roll - over exposed

Still To Shoot:
Hip Hop
Movie

This is the most ludicrous list I have ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment