Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Paranoia










Some spreads with page turn




Index


I really don't trust my printers and I won't have time to reprint if they get wrong so I have looked into creating an online publication, which may perhaps be more relevant for the audience I intend to use it. Hopefully it can be viewed here. In time for the show I hope to have a domain in order to publish it online or a USB stick to house digital copies of the publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment