Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Poster



I had originally intended the poster to be enlargements of the illustrated narratives however not having imagery for these I thought it would be useful to publish all the images as a collective to see them next to one another, opposed to on separate sheets. As this project is aimed at the under thirty age bracket I thought having a poster as part of a mailout/magazine (like 'Don't Panic!') or similar would be appropriate looking from a promotional aspect. An experiment anyhow. The colours will hopefully appear better on printed article which I am getting printed in A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment