Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Pointless Remake Part One











Step by step of me creating my "burger box" 




Elastic band restraints to train it not to ping open 




Selection of cards I have had reprinted at the correct size
 

As I still haven't photographed my FMP for my portfolio and I didn't want the appalling job 'The Colour Co.' had done to exemplify my work I decided to make a few modifications to my outcome. Since it doesn't add anything to my grade it is mainly for my piece of mind and so I don't feel humiliated when I gesture people over to my work in the show. I am extremely happy with the packaging and its new 70s interior and the quality of the new cards. If I have learnt anything it is that if you want something done correctly, do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment