




Tired of looking at nothing but a computer screen and wanting to relive the excitement of physically holding some of my work again I decided to print and put together some proofs paying special attention to the numbers which I set individually last night. Fed up with colour correcting I have made all these photos black and white to give my eyes and touchpad some rest. Plus black and white is kind of 'proofy'. Proofs are pretty boring to photograph so enjoy my "arty" angles.
I gave the proofs to my parents to look at. Ever keen to criticise me they found five flaws in five seconds. However I am actually extremely happy with the type; size, fonts, layout and the actual size of the book. I only had to adjust 87 and 90. 2/100 isn't bad. There was a brief panic where I thought the cards were going to be too big in comparison to the book ie pointless but I cut up an old magazine into 85x85mm squares and it was fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment