Final Major Project
An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.
Boring I know but since I spent hours of my life working it out I decided to share it with you. In net form it looks like some kind of aquatic creature. I have sent it off to be printed and spot varnished at the same place again. Clive also said he would help me cut it out since they don't have a machine to do so and I am pretty inept with a scalpel.
No comments:
Post a Comment