Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Do Not Try This at Home



To the untrained eye this book may look fine. But when I look at it I see a poorly bound mess.



Note the creases here.....



....and here (sort of).



And the glue here....



...which makes this bump here.



Simply pull off the cover like so...



...leaving you with something like this.



You can then remove the "binding" with the help of a scalpel.





Avoid doing this.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same sort of scalpel injury! Just make sure you close the wound up properly - mine healed up really messily

    ReplyDelete