Sample of some of my first shoot. Managed to get 25 done today. I am getting up at 4.30 am tomorrow in order to make the most of the daylight. I am doing a 14 hour shoot in order to get this all finished (I hope).
Final Major Project
An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.
Green Shoot
Sample of some of my first shoot. Managed to get 25 done today. I am getting up at 4.30 am tomorrow in order to make the most of the daylight. I am doing a 14 hour shoot in order to get this all finished (I hope).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment