Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

.....

So while everyone is racing ahead with deisgn and production I am still unable to come up with an outcome for my project. I wish I had come up with a less ambitious brief for myself or was being set specific outlines by a client. With such a short amount of time before submission I am extremely concerned with what I will be able to produce. Either a poor idea well realised or a good idea poorly realised.

With only 24 days before submission I need to pick and idea quickly whatever it may be just so I have something produced for hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment