Final Major Project

An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.

Cones







Number 72 Cones. Below is my wonderful makeshift miniature studio at my parent's house. The wine is for artistic purposes only (number 12) as are jaffa cakes (number 68).  I am using natural lighting and then doing quite a bit of editing. It is long winded but it is achieving the aesthetic I want. My only worry is they will end up looking too photoshopped. I am running quite behind with schedule but I want to get as many images as possible looking as good as possible as it is the focus of my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment