As someone who also reinterpreted 'The Major System' to make it less dry I wanted to ask Dominic a few questions. Expecting to have a lot of difficulty tracing him I did not expect this response from "Memory Dom" so quickly:
'Hello Hannah,
Your final project sounds interesting. What questions do you have for me?
Best Wishes
Dominic'
I know it is not that exciting but hopefully I can gain something useful which I can then be put in the book.
Final Major Project
An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.
No comments:
Post a Comment