Final Major Project
An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.
All images have a sound
I like how this has combined sound and image without the need of film. A multisensory aspect maybe beneficial in prompting memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(99)
-
▼
March
(26)
- The Number Shape System
- The Dominic System
- The Major System
- Phrases to Remember Numbers
- Thinking Aloud
- Despina Curtis
- Objects of Codependency
- All images have a sound
- Pencil
- Chrissie Macdonald
- Synesthesia
- I can't draw
- K.P.C.O.F.G.S.
- The Mnemonic Works of Giardano Bruno
- The Art of Memory
- Robert Brown John
- Shorthand
- Extracts from 'Not A Wake'
- I Before E (except after C)
- Cadaeic Cadenza
- Piphology
- Six types of mnemonics
- Not to be forgotten
- What is a mnemonic?
- Some Long Articles
- So why bother learning stuff?
-
▼
March
(26)



No comments:
Post a Comment