Final Major Project
An unexpected byproduct of the digital age is that it has become harder to forget than to remember. The energy needed to obtain information from either a hard drive or the Internet has diminished to almost nothing. It is less demanding to use a search engine than memorise and retrieve information for ourselves. I intend to design and utilise of a set of contemporary mnemonics to assist memory and recognition for the digital generation.
Tumblr
http://hannahelizabethgriffithsfmp.tumblr.com/ on second thoughts, I think I am just procrastinating and I am just going to stay here. And change the colours. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, not sure how to comment on your new blog so I'm posting this here. There is a book called 'Sticky Graphics: Create Memorable Graphic Design Using Mnemonics and Visual Hooks'. I haven't got it so can't say how useful it would be. Its on ebay for a tenner: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sticky-Graphics-Create-Memorable-Graphic-Design-Using-M_W0QQitemZ390148836206QQcmdZViewItemQQptZNon_Fiction?hash=item5ad6aecb6e#ht_2261wt_1167
ReplyDeleteoops. just scrolled down your blog and saw the book. must have missed it the first time.
ReplyDelete